Adapting to a New Environment - An Interview with Paul Linenberg of Gotcha Covered Franchising
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR FRANCHISE OWNERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT INCOME POTENTIAL, LIFESTYLE FLEXIBILITY, SUPPORT, AND MORE…
Amazing Income Potential
Don’t take our word for it…see what our franchise owners have to say about the income potential of a Gotcha Covered Franchise.
Time and Lifestyle Flexibility
Watch what our franchise owners have to say about the flexibility afforded to them by owning a Gotcha Covered franchise.
Unparalleled Training & Support
Watch our franchise owners talk about the first-class training and support offered by Gotcha Covered. No experience required!
Corporate culture? Not at Gotcha Covered! We are more like a family. See what our franchise owners have to say about our family-like atmosphere and culture.
Great Family Business
Looking for a business to work with your spouse or partner? Many of our franchise owners work their businesses as a team. See what they have to say about it!
A Typical Day
There is no such thing as a typical day as a Gotcha Covered franchise owner. Listen to them talk about how they love the flexibility and variety in their work days.
Watch these videos to see franchise owners talking about their exciting journeys with the Gotcha Covered family.
You won’t be on the journey of your dreams alone. Our fantastic corporate team will be riding alongside you.
VP of Franchise Relations
Franchise Support Specialist
Chief Technology Officer
Social Media Coordinator
Vendor Partner Relations Manager
Franchise Development Coordinator
Chief Financial Officer
Commercial Sales Director
Commercial Sales Estimator
See what the media
has to say about
Interview with Gotcha Covered CEO
Interview with Gotcha Covered President
Our friendly and consultative approach is a hit with our customers
The client of one of our franchise owners, Monica, shares her experience with Gotcha Covered.
Baron explains why he loves the service he received with Gotcha Covered and why he will be coming back for more.
You've seen and heard a lot of reasons
to start a Gotcha Covered franchise.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Work from home as a 'one-person' show, or with a spouse or partner.
- Adopt our 'executive model' with sales associates or a retail showroom.
- Market to the residential market or the commercial market, or both.
Great Business Model
- Low risk
- Excellent cash flow
- No inventory
- No accounts receivable
- No contingent liability
- Minimal overhead
Significant Income Potential
- Franchises who follow our system and actively work their business can generate substantial revenue.
- Due to our low investment and high-income potential, we offer one of the best ROI (Return On Investment) of any business.
- The market for your products and service is over $20 BILLION per year.
- Virtually every single home and business is a potential customer.
Training & Support
- Be successful with absolutely no prior industry experience.
- Promote your products and services using our proven strategies, tools and programs.
- You will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- Our technology is so advanced that it saves hours and hours of administrative tasks that your competition has to do manually.
Looking for more details?
Fill out this simple form and we will give you access to a comprehensive
22-page Information Packet
Gotcha Covered in the News
Meet A Gotcha Covered Owner When you've owned businesses for 25 years, including 3 successful franchise systems, you get a pretty keen eye for finding a great model. And when you're married to a franchise consultant, you have even more insight. So what business does...
A Day In The Life Of A Gotcha Covered Owner One of the questions we so often receive from potential franchise owners is "What does a typical work day look like for our owners?" We love this question because the beauty of a Gotcha Covered franchise is that it can be...
Meet Our Newest Gotcha Covered Franchise Owners! Join us in welcoming the newest members of the Gotcha Covered family! As you will note from the pictures, this was another virtual training class. Ken Mills Charlotte, NC A native Bostonian, Ken will be starting his new...
We Are Supporting Ovarian Cancer Canada This September! At Gotcha Covered we know that our company is only as strong as the community around us. This is why we firmly believe in giving back. Every September, we partner with our Canadian Franchisees and Ovarian Cancer...