LISTEN TO WHAT OUR FRANCHISE OWNERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT INCOME POTENTIAL, LIFESTYLE FLEXIBILITY, SUPPORT, AND MORE…
Amazing Income Potential
Don’t take our word for it…see what our franchise owners have to say about the income potential of a Gotcha Covered Franchise.
Time and Lifestyle Flexibility
Watch what our franchise owners have to say about the flexibility afforded to them by owning a Gotcha Covered franchise.
Unparalleled Training & Support
Watch our franchise owners talk about the first-class training and support offered by Gotcha Covered. No experience required!
Corporate culture? Not at Gotcha Covered! We are more like a family. See what our franchise owners have to say about our family-like atmosphere and culture.
Great Family Business
Looking for a business to work with your spouse or partner? Many of our franchise owners work their businesses as a team. See what they have to say about it!
A Typical Day
There is no such thing as a typical day as a Gotcha Covered franchise owner. Listen to them talk about how they love the flexibility and variety in their work days.
Watch these videos to see franchise owners talking about their exciting journeys with the Gotcha Covered family.
You won’t be on the journey of your dreams alone. Our fantastic corporate team will be riding alongside you.
VP of Franchise Relations
Franchise Support Specialist
Chief Technology Officer
Social Media Coordinator
Vendor Partner Relations Manager
Franchise Development Coordinator
Chief Financial Officer
Commercial Sales Director
Commercial Sales Estimator
See what the media
has to say about
Our friendly and consultative approach is a hit with our customers
The client of one of our franchise owners, Monica, shares her experience with Gotcha Covered.
Baron explains why he loves the service he received with Gotcha Covered and why he will be coming back for more.
You've seen and heard a lot of reasons
to start a Gotcha Covered franchise.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Work from home as a 'one-person' show, or with a spouse or partner.
- Adopt our 'executive model' with sales associates or a retail showroom.
- Market to the residential market or the commercial market, or both.
Great Business Model
- Low risk
- Excellent cash flow
- No inventory
- No accounts receivable
- No contingent liability
- Minimal overhead
Significant Income Potential
- Franchises who follow our system and actively work their business can generate substantial revenue.
- Due to our low investment and high-income potential, we offer one of the best ROI (Return On Investment) of any business.
- The market for your products and service is over $20 BILLION per year.
- Virtually every single home and business is a potential customer.
Training & Support
- Be successful with absolutely no prior industry experience.
- Promote your products and services using our proven strategies, tools and programs.
- You will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- Our technology is so advanced that it saves hours and hours of administrative tasks that your competition has to do manually.
Looking for more details?
Fill out this simple form and we will give you access to a comprehensive
22-page Information Packet
Gotcha Covered in the News
Unbeatable Leadership And Support For Our Franchise Owners One of our top referring consultants told us that when he is looking to refer a franchise to potential clients, one of most important factors he considers is actually the qualities of the franchise corporate...
To All Our Friends And Family In The US, Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for this year. We hope this holiday season is a time of reflection and celebration for you and your loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and family in the US!...
Meet Our Newest Gotcha Covered Franchise Owners! Join us in welcoming the newest members of the Gotcha Covered family! Jessica and David Thompson Little Elm, TX Jessica and David join Gotcha Covered in the north Dallas area. Jessica has been a stay-at-home mom, busy...
In Observation of Veterans Day and Remembrance Day Today is Veterans Day in the US and Remembrance Day in Canada. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the service men and women who have served or are currently serving in both the United States and...